Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wet n Wild Review

Hey Beauties!!

I recently uploaded a video on my youtube channel, giving praise to Wet n Wild products. There products are totally my holy grail, I literally reach for one of their products everyday. I love the pigment of their eyeshadow and the color range. Personally the products are great for me because I am a brown skin diva, and not all companies understand that pigmentation is important to us as well. Its such a let down when your in a store and you see an amazing product with a beautiful color and get it home to find out that the mission was a fail. Well I'm so tired of those days and I no longer have to deal with that ever since I've been using wet n wild products. Ladies this is my honest opinion ..I can't get any more real!! No lie these products are absolutely wonderful, it keeps me on diva status at all times and I love that about these products. I think that anyone who comes across my blog should take a chance live on the edge ...lol but seriously I would love to hear from you all on what your feelings about their products. I can't be the only one who feels this way .So ladies and gents .try it out and get back with me ..until next blog ..love u hunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment